MARGARITA CHRISTOFILAKI HAND MADE CREATIONS is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal information we collect from you and how we process your personal information.
Personal information we may collect from you
We will collect personal information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. Our collection
of this personal information will make your visit to the Website easier in the future as we will be able to suggest Content that is relevant to you based on the location you access the Website from.
We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, or “Send us a Message”, ) and in particular name, surname, email address, telephone number. The provision of your personal information via our contact
forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request. Other information or personal information
you share with us when completing our contact forms is in your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
We use your personal information to send you direct marketing via e-mail when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- to best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- to send to you other information – such as upcoming events – that may be of interest to you.
- to help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
- to ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates
to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
- in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which we obtain from you from time to time, such as when you opt-in to receive marketing communications and news via email.
- We do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. The retention periods of your personal information depend on the respective purpose the data are processed for and the
respective tool such personal information is processed in. It is not possible to outline the various retention periods in a reasonably intelligible format under this Policy. The criteria used to determine the applicable retention period are
that we will retain the personal information set out in this policy for as long as:
- necessary for the respective purpose,
- necessary to carry out our business relationship with you,
- you have consented to, and/or
- required by applicable statutory retention laws.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: from time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include the hosting and/or maintaining of Website content, or the provision of certain
features contained on the Website, the provision of marketing services or to provide financial updates upon your request. Such recipients will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their functions, and
are not permitted to use such personal information for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under a legal obligation to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you
or any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your device. Cookies help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized content. For more information
If your computer is shared with other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option when that option is offered by the Website.
Where your personal information is stored and processed.
As explained in the “Sharing with third parties” paragraph above, we share your personal information with the following:
- Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: where we use a third party supplier, contractor or agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected.
We endeavor to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in- or outside the European Union. We shall only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission believes offers an adequate level
of protection to you, or whereMARGARITA CHRISTOFILAKI HAND MADE CREATIONS has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the
Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, change, deletion or transmission
of this personal information.
Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain
information about how it is processed. In some cases, you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and MARGARITA CHRISTOFILAKI HAND MADE CREATIONS will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where
in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, MARGARITA CHRISTOFILAKI HAND MADE CREATIONS will do so without undue delay.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before
the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
We will only send marketing communications to you via email where you have consented that we may do so.
We will usually offer you a check box on the forms we use to collect your personal information where, if you agree to receive marketing communications, you have to click the box. Where we send marketing communications to you via email, you may opt out
of receiving any further marketing communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ function in the email. In addition, you can also exercise your opt-out right at any time by contacting us at
email@example.com, and providing the following information: your name, your email address, a contact telephone number and the marketing communications you would like to opt out of receiving.
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org,
You can request a copy of mechanisms relating to a specific transfer of your personal information by contacting
MARGARITA CHRISTOFILAKI HAND MADE CREATIONS is committed to providing you with the best online experience while visiting the www.margaritasfavors.gr website (hereafter the
“Website”). To achieve this, we utilize our own and standard third party cookies to obtain data about your online behavior while you are on the Website, and we also track how often you visit the Website. The information we collect is
What we track
We do not use any intrusive cookies on the Websites to collect your personal information. We use industry standard third party cookies such as Google Analytics to track your behavior online and gain statistical information at an aggregated level in the
- We track the number of visits to the Website, where each visitor came from (i.e. the website you visited prior to coming to the Website) and where each visitor goes to from the Website (i.e. the website you visit after leaving ours).
- A cookie is stored on your device for no longer than one (1) year which is linked to your IP address. Cookies are small text files that your web browser stores on your device. This allows us to track whether you return to the Website.
How to manage cookies
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the storing of cookies. This will remove all details from the cookie. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of
the Website or use certain functionality.
Throughout your journey on the Website you may also notice content from third parties. We may also offer you the opportunity to further engage with us and share information with others using social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
This content is added so we can keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest, however this can result in these third party providers storing additional cookies on your device that we have no
control over. Consequently, we suggest you check the websites of any such third parties and their privacy policies for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
Cookies used on www.margaritasfavors.gr
The Website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these third party websites please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie polices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these
policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.
Below are examples of the cookies used by www.margaritasfavors.gr, including details on their purpose and other information you may find useful. Please note however that if you choose to access third party sites through
www.margaritasfavors.gr, that the cookies listed below may not form a comprehensive list.
- 3rd party from Google Inc.
- Google analytics sets cookies to enable us to track the usage of pages and services on our sites.
- What data is held?
- Visit duration, page views, location, operating system, browser, entry path, no. of visit
- Link to personal data?
- Type of cookie?
- Third party cookies?
- Yes, Google Inc.
- Third party policy
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy with appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com